I'm happy to announce that version 0.2.0 of mirrorshades, a tool for mirroring data from remote sources, has been released.
The following changes have been made since the previous release (v0.1.3):
- Moved the project to GitHub, the new project URL is https://github.com/unnecessary-abstraction/mirrorshades.
- Added GitHub mirroring support.
- Pruned deleted branches when updating a mirrored git repository.
- Added support for multiple attempts when running custom commands.
- Added config validation using desert and marshmallow.
- Updated and expanded README file.
- Improved developer & contributor workflows with the addition of automatic linting & formatting. These checks are ran in GitHub Actions when contributing to the project via a pull request. They can also be ran locally using pre-commit.
- Satisfied the REUSE Specification to ensure licensing is clear.
See the full comparison between v0.1.3 and v0.2.0 for more details.